when i find stretch marks on my thighs i make a point of smooching them because they’re just doing their best at keeping the all-powerful immortal Being within me from ripping my mortal shell asunder in a blaze of heavenly glory and eviscerating the cosmos in my divine wrath
Everyone in the purge is just killing people while I’d be robbing a bank to pay for college and stocking up on Christmas gifts
2014 so far
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
When god became lonely
he created man,
Or was it
When man became lonely
he created god.
Fandom Writing Meme
- Artists may get pallet swaps, but we writers get this! Send in two characters (or a ship) and a number, and then I'll write the situation that comes up.
- 1: Person A attempts to poison Person B over dinner.
- 2: It's Person A's wedding day, and Person B has showed up to win them back.
- 3: Person A and Person B attempt to change a lightbulb.
- 4: Person A and Person B end up on a kiss cam at a sports game - although they've never met each other before.
- 5: Person B performs a big romantic gesture for Person A right in front of all of their friends/coworkers.
- 6: Person A and Person B are trapped in a burning building where only one of them can escape.
- 7: Person B creates an experimental formula, and wants to test it on Person A.
- 8: Person A meets Person B's parents.
- 9: Person A and Person B are the only two left in the survival games, and only one can win.
- 10: Person A and Person B meet unexpectedly when they're both distracted and they literally crash into each other.
- 11: Person A falls off a structure, right into Person B's arms.
- 12: Person B leaves Person A at the alter.
- 13: Person A attempts to cook dinner for Person B with disastrous results.
- 14: Person A is Person B's boss, but feels conflicted since they are also attracted to them.
- 15: Person B ends up in a strange partnership with Person A during a crisis.
- 16: Person A and Person B both get picked for an exchange program halfway across the world.
- 17: Person A falls in love with Person B - but they speak different languages.
- 18: Person A is from a big city, but when they decide to visit the country they meet Person B.
THIS IS SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL OMG
”See you tomorrow!”
I DIDN’T KNOW I WANTED THIS UNTIL NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT DAY.
MUSIC BOX VERSIONS ARE USUALLY REALLY SLOW AND CALM AND THIS ONES JUST A PARTY LIKE THIS IS WHAT FAIRIES DANCE TO